Le Refuge, located at an altitude of 1,421 m, is both a summer resort and a winter resort offering a wide choice of accommodation with magnificent views over Mont Lozère.
France & Didier bid you a warm welcome in their accommodation to suit your needs:
- Overnight or group gîte
- Self-catering gîte
- Half or full-board gîte; picnics can be supplied
- Overnight gîte for individual guests or all types of groups (up to 33 people): with bedrooms sleeping 2, 4 and 6. Bedrooms have an adjacent bathroom, and there is a large dining-room with kitchenette and woodstove.
- A second group gîte with shower, toilet, dining-room, and kitchenette has room for 18 people in groups.
Fresh air and new sights in the Cévennes National Park, Lozère.
Accommodation for hikers, anglers, skiers and other outdoor sportsmen and women, located between the Tarn and Lot valleys at an altitude of 1,421 m.
Ideal for hikers, groups, family reunions, and more: two gîtes are available for self-catering, half board or full board.
The first complex has 8 bedrooms/dormitories for 2 to 6. Between every pair of bedrooms, there is a spacious bathroom with two sinks and enclosed toilet and (large) shower cubicles:
- including one shower and toilet with access for the mobility-impaired.
- You’ll also find a large and light living-room with a woodstove and a kitchenette.
- There is storage space by the entrance for tidying away your skis, snowshoes and boots.
The second complex consists of 2 dormitories with a total capacity of 18 (sleeping 8 and 10 respectively) as well as a large bathroom (sinks, enclosed toilet and shower cubicles) and a large main room with kitchenette.
- You’ll find either rest or a variety of activities to suit your needs at our friendly and family-orientated site within its unspoilt natural surroundings.
The bar-restaurant with its terrace has superb views over Mont Lozère and the ski slopes in winter.
A little extra
Our site also has campervan parking spaces with toilets and showers, a large car park, a meadow and a building for horses and donkeys.
Accommodation for horses or donkeys can be provided on pastureland or in a box.
Campsite with shower and toilet.
All shops and amenities are 5 minutes away.